Saturday, March 25, 2006

Kobe in Spring





To celebrate my birthday this weekend I went to Kobe to get my first taste of a seafood meal in over a year. The restaurant I went to was in the Mosiac shopping complex, a massive entertaiment play ground for the idle rich of Kobe and Rokko Island I imagine. I didn't realise until I walked in that the dining was buffet. Not such a let down as the size of the place really made me comfortable. It was a beautiful day, the first time in a long time I felt truly relaxed and comfortable on my weekend. I had no where to be and nothing pressing to do. It also helped that I had been paid the day before. Spring was finally in the air and despite a brisk wind the day was hardly cold. I'm looking forward to this weekend when i can get out and about for really in the northern areas of Kansai.

No comments:

Post a Comment